Do you want to learn how to make this delicious, nutritious recipe that satisfies and even helps you to lose weight?
So let's go to the recipe!
Method of prep:
1. In a container or glass add the Greek yoghurt and set aside.
2. Mix vegetable milk with chia and sweetener and add over yoghurt.
3. Store in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and add the chopped strawberries on top.
5. Okay, now you just have to delight!
Do you want to learn how to make delicious low carb recipes like these?
Get my book of 50 low carb recipes in this link below:
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
I will keep your email safe and I will never share your details.