See a summary of my interview with Dr Aseem Malhotra - famous cardiologist and writer of The Pioppi Diet.
Here are the main points:
- People generally have misconceptions and distortions about eating, for example, believe that the consumption of saturated fat and cholesterol increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and death, which is a myth.
- The current diet of the majority of the population contains much more carbohydrate than is healthy for our body and this causes many problems.
- Dr Aseem reveals to us that medicine is not an exact science, and it is in constant advances and updates and we need to update ourselves.
- Dr Aseem Malhotra explains that current research and studies show that the consumption of saturated fats and cholesterol does not block your arteries.
- One of the biggest villains to increase the risk of cardiovascular disease is insulin resistance caused by excessive consumption of refined carbohydrates, sugars, and also influenced by a sedentary lifestyle,...
I will keep your email safe and I will never share your details.