The festive season is so wonderful, we celebrate the achievements of the year spending time with our family and friends and at these parties, it´s natural to always be accompanied by good food and drink!
And for those who are in a weight loss process or following a diet plan, what should you do not to exaggerate at this time?
Here are some very important tips for you:
- Enjoy the moment and do not become anti-social by following a diet. But do not use these events as excuses to overdo it and do not throw everything you've already achieved!
- Never go to the party with an empty stomach! Always eat a snack before you leave home.
- Avoid pinching snacks all the time, because then you will lose track of how much you have already eaten.
- Avoid drinking sodas, juices, energy drinks, and alcohol because they are empty calories that will greatly increase the daily calorie quota that you can consume in the day.
- If drinking alcohol, drink moderately and choose drinks that do not contain added...